(This list will be updated soon)
Congratulations for Acquiring Fellow Status in 2014!
During the Annual Membership Meeting Luncheon held at the 2014 American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC) in San Antonio, the individuals below were inducted as the WOEMA fellows for the Class of 2014.
- Enass Arahman, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Robert C. Blink, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Amanpreet S. Dhilon, MD, MS, FACOEM
- David McKinney, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Minh Quang Nguyen, DO, MPH, FACOEM
- Bernyce M. Peplowski, DO, MS, FACOEM
The status of Fellow is the highest classification of membership in ACOEM. Fellowship distinguishes and recognizes members of the College for their training, accomplishments, and experience in occupational medicine at the national, component, and local levels, as well as the member’s academic and scientific contributions. Click here for more information.
(This list is updated annually)
ACOEM’s Class of 2016 fellows that were at AOHC for the ceremony.