(This list will be updated soon)
Congratulations for Acquiring Fellow Status in 2015 and 2016!
During the AOHC 2015 Annual Membership Meeting , the below WOEMA members were inducted as the ACOEM fellows for the Class of 2015.
- Jeffrey L. Gao, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Scott A. Krasner, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Lee P. Wugofski, MD, MPH, FACOEM
During the AOHC 2016 Annual Membership Meeting , the below WOEMA members were inducted as the ACOEM fellows for the Class of 2016.
- Anthony C. Biascan, MD, FACOEM
- Akbar Sharip, MD, MPH, FACOEM
- Michael K. Sracic, MD, MS, FACOEM
- Andrew C. Yorgason, DO, MPH, FACOEM
The status of Fellow is the highest classification of membership in ACOEM. Fellowship distinguishes and recognizes members of the College for their training, accomplishments, and experience in occupational medicine at the national, component, and local levels, as well as the member’s academic and scientific contributions. Click here for more information.
(This list is updated annually)
ACOEM’s Class of 2016 fellows that were at AOHC for the ceremony.