Mission: The mission of the Western Occupational and Environmental Medical Association (WOEMA), and of the Western Occupational Health Conference (WOHC), is to promote and protect the health of people at work and in their environment through preventive service, clinical care, research, and evaluation. The WOEMA Board of Directors and the Committee on Education of WOEMA believe that continuing medical education (CME) is necessary to achieve the Society’s mission. The specific mission of the CME unit is to provide educational activities that work to enhance the professional capabilities of occupational and environmental medicine health care providers, and promote their life-long learning.
WOEMA members are committed to assuring a safe work place, minimizing worker injury and illness, and serving as leaders, educators, collaborators and facilitators in preventing and resolving marketplace health problems. We value focus on both preventive medicine as well as expeditious and effective management of illness and injury.
- WOEMA’s Strategic Plan for Future Growth and Service
- WOEMA’s Policies & Procedures
- WOHC Practices and Procedures: Commercial Support (CME)/ Sponsors (Non-CME)/ Exhibitors
- WOEMA’s Environmental Responsibility Policy
- WOEMA’s Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Social Media and Social Networking
Association Management for WOEMA is provided by Holland-Parlette Associates